by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

happy day for me :)

The hp strap that i bought :) nice?


Around 3plus go out with my family .. We go walkwalk, shopshop and eat lunch :) We go Daiso buy tibits :P then we go NTUC bought some stuffs then i saw outside of the NTUC got a small store, so we go there seesee looklook .. Then i saw a hp strap that is hellokitty and teddybear together de, i was like so shocked! Cos its like a rare combination ma .. So, i bought it :) and my sis bought a hp strap too :) She bought a heart, key and lock de x.x then i was thinking .. Why did she bought that? .. cos its like she want a guy to open her heart x.x maybe is i think too much le ba .. or maybe she kana influence by me x.x Ohya and i got bought "something esle" too :) but cant say out cos teddy will see :P i wan to surprise him with that ma :) so ps lo :)

Elieen love Aaron :)