by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

hope we can last long :)

Around 10plus wakeup .. Afternoon go out with mummy and mei :) just got my atm card today cos just make :) Then me and my mei at hougang mall walkwalk and buy alot of stuff x.x almost all is food :P At night think of alot of things ah cant list out all too many le x.x but all is about relationship de .. got happy de got sad de .. Today teddybear told me that he is not coming out 100% love to me i was like ... i think if u all is in my place also will like that ba .. ying gai nobody will wana know if the one you love never love you 100% ba right? but also cant blame him la its because i ask him about love thingy that make him say out this de ba .. But i wana tell you my teddy dear i hope we can lastlong .. i hope you can be my first and last love .. i will love you til the day you dont love me de :) I have already taken off the protective layer of mine, hope you can take off yours too :) Love you always my teddy dear :)
Elieen love Aaron :)