by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

my off day :)

Around 10plus wakeup .. Now me abit used to working and standing for long hours le :) Although sometimes is hard work as need to carry heavy stuff but overall working is quite ok la plus off days got 2 per week is good enough le :) Love all my seniors except for afew x.x as they are quite firece :P Ohya on Tuesday, Mrs goh came find me i shock tio x.x Then on Wednesday, my cousin came find me i also shock tio x.x Ohya one more thing .. i wana say sorry to teddy as he is busy with work i still ask him to wake me up .. Sorry wor~ i use alarm clock wake me up can le :) and thankyou for waking me up for 1week :) Love you lots~
Elieen love Aaron :)