by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Friday, October 30, 2009

smiling smiling :)

Around 10plus wakeup, brushup and bath then go teddy there le :) 1plus reach there then see him play SA and he sing some old english song to me using opera that kind of pitch making me laugh until cant stop x.x I found out that he sings quite well :) Then we play audi awhile then teddy say he tired so i pei him sleep awhile .. After that it started raining .. rain til very heavily and the time is getting late le so we wait the rain get smaller abit then teddy see me to downstair .. After i aboard the bus then i remembered that i forgotten to ask teddy if the bus goes to the interchange x.x then i keep looking out of the bus window to check if the bus was going to reach .. But it was raining so i couldnt see outside clearly then i got abit scared as i had been lost before then i faster at somewhere alight the bus .. It was around 7plus in the night le and it was raining and the sky is dark and there was thunder and i was alone at the busstop which i dont know .. And the first 3person that i think of was my daddy, teddy and my ahjei (ahcaii) .. but i sms teddy as i think he knows the road around his area .. but i waited and waited he never reply .. was thinking of calling my daddy or my ahjei to come fetch me home x.x Then i saw the time was getting late le so i try my luck by aboarding the same bus and go to the last station and see if it reaches the place that i know .. After aboarding the same bus teddy called me and ask me where am i but i dont know and told him im in the same bus and i asked him if the bus reaches interchange and i was lucky because its correct x.x All these happened because of my blur queen thinking x.x So, its not your fault teddy so dont blame yourself ya :) Love you always my teddy :)
Elieen love Aaron :)