by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Friday, November 6, 2009

unlucky day for me ..

Yesterday we almost caught a thief .. Too bad let him ran away .. He looks gentleman and quite middle age le, but too bad is a thief .. Yesterday, almost all our staff chu dong to catch him sia! x.x I think he knows then he quickly find somewhere to put back the stolen items .. LOLS! scary cat .. dare steal still dont dare admit .. Go die la zz the next time i saw him i will get him! Ohya i saw a maomao cong in our store x.x almost scare me to death .. Very big, fat and hairy sia! Then i faster go tell my senior then she ask me to get broom and sweep it out .. But i scare til like that le where dare sweep it sia zz Then i ask my another senior to help me x.x but my another senior also scare of it but still got to get it out so we come out with a plan .. I see she sweep x.x i help her see if she has sweep it out anot .. After this i thought this is my worse day but .. at home there is another one waiting for me .. I go into my house kitchen to get something then before i walk out of the kitchen i saw zhang lang! A big, fat one! then i was like stun at there .. dont dare to move and keep staring at it x.x because i scare that it come near me .. Then i waited and waited for it to walk away then i can escape .. Finally, it walked away and i quickly ran out of the kitchen and shouted for help! x.x Here comes my hero *tada* My daddy~ instant kill the zhang lang! Love you lots~ and Thanks for saving my life~ :P
Elieen love Aaron :)