by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Monday, December 21, 2009

today go out with xuan :)

Around 10plus wakeup, but drag until 11plus then come out of my bedroom as tired and lazy :P around 12 then faster prepare myself go out x.x Meet xuan in bus then go Toa Pa Yoh de Kiddy Palace to rewrite the resign letter, as that time mine got lost zz After that, we when to J8 to buy eugenia's birthday present :) We choose til very long then decided to buy the things .. Then after that xuan accompany me go hougang mall to buy some stuff .. But all the things i wana buy already gone zz so, got tomorrow got to go other place to get it le x.x tired ah .. Thought that i can rest at home tomorrow zz Haiz nevermind dang zuo excerise ba .. Ohya eugenia dont angry or upset wor as today me and xuan when to bought your present so she not free de dont blame her wor :) And thanks dear for giving me idea of what to buy for my friend present :) muack :) love you lots~ :P
Elieen love Aaron :)