by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

X2 unlucky X1 happy :P

Around 10plus wakeup, brushup then on com awhile, bath and started to prepared to go out with my girls to find job le .. Haiz abit unlucky ah today .. All i ask de shop ask me to wait for their call x.x But thanks to my girls that pei me go find job as i dont dare alone go find x.x Thanks :) Love you both lots~ :) At there ask afew shop then we walkwalk slackslack chatchat then jiu home sweet home le :) Before reaching home another unlucky thing happen zz Me and a uncle got stuck in the lift for afew mins x.x Heng got that uncle if not i scare to death in the lift le x.x Tomorrow is one of my girl's birthday :) She invited me to her BBQ :) Thanks :) muackmuack :P happy birthday in advance :) Stay happy and pretty always ya :)
Elieen love Aaron :)