by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Monday, January 11, 2010

happy yet sad ..

Forgotten when isit le .. Just remembered that night i confess to my mum about me having a boyfriend x.x And told her about our things .. But i was shocked that she is okay with me having a boyfriend! At first, i was thinking of when is a suitable timing to tell my mum that i have a boyfriend .. But now, all my worries is just that i think too much x.x Because last time she told me to have a boyfriend after im 21 x.x But after i know the reason that she agree to let me have this boyfriend, i was like ... As one of the reason is she 不看好 our relationship .. She think that we will breakup one day .. I will prove it to her that she is wrong :)
Elieen love Aaron :)