by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

love my girls~ :)

xi, nu, ai, le

see no devil, hear no devil, speak no devil

1, 2, 3, 4


Around 10plus wakeup, brushup then prepared to go interview for job with eugenia .. Around 12.30 reach Hougang Mall, saw xuan x.x actually is xuan wana give me surprise that she also going so, eugenia never tell me also but i saw xuan 1st lols! Thanks girls for accompanying me go interview :) I finally got a job le ^^ next monday or tuesday going start work le ^^ After my interview, we go eat .. But only xuan eating :P ps as not really hungry le x.x Then xuan say wana pierce ear then we accompany her .. After that me and eugenia saw a store selling some sort of thin ice de icekachang :) very nice ah :) eat til damn cooling :P then we walkwalk awhile then go slackslack and talktalk at void deck around Hougang Mall .. At there slack til night then go back Hougang Mall as girls wana go toilet .. Then after that we decided to go my house there take some pictures as we everytime go out never take de x.x Slack til 9plus then all home sweet home le :) Happy with girls today :) Meetup soon again :)
Elieen love Aaron :)