by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

happy day :)

Today 10plus wakeup, brushup, jiu prepare myself go out le :) Going to school take my cert .. Meet girls at school take cert then some jiu go off le .. Then me and girls go j8 eat lunch at MOS burger :) yumyum :P but the unlucky thing is the sauce get onto my bag x.x (got to wash my bag le) Then walkwalk awhile girls decided to go amk watch movie .. Reach there saw some movie we wana watch but it says coming soon only x.x Then decided to sing karaoke .. We walk til very far then walk to Kbox tired x.x There now having promotion for member i think .. 1person $8 include 1drink per person and snacks so we go lo :) sing til 9pm x.x (no voice liao) then we go long john silver eat dinner then jiu home sweet home le :) Dear missu~ meetup soon~ girls too :) Loveya :)
Elieen love Aaron :)