by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

On 19th March ..

Wakeup around 10plus, brushup jiu on com find music for my colleague as she not free .. Then sms dear til 4plus jiu prepare myself as meeting dear 4 dinner :) I take mrt to there de but one the way there in the mrt, i felt that someone is staring at me then i look over that direction i saw 2 uncles was looking at me zz Then i keep looking at them hope that they will stop staring at me but only one did .. And the another uncle do something that i feel eerie and disgusting .. He put his hands on his jaw and keep moving his eyes up and down on me zz A few more stops jiu reach dear area le then when it reach there i quickly alight the mrt and hope that, that uncle wont follow me .. Luckily he was still in the mrt .. phew .. 5plus reach dear there then dear need bath and prepare himself as he just came back from work, so go up to his place to wait for him :) After dear bath le dear say he still not hungry yet so dear say use com awhile then go down eat lo :) Dear use awhile com jiu go get something in, then when dear come back jiu tell me that his grandma says that im pretty x.x and like that how we 2 maintain x.x Awhile more jiu go down to eat our dinner le :) Chat for quite long :P Then after our dinner dear accompany me to busstop jiu meet tio her gan mei then dear jiu say he need go entertain her le .. When they walkby, then i realise that their clothes are the same color and they look like couple when walking together :( Then i sianz liao although dear got explain to me about her gan mei and him de things .. I never told dear about this as i scared that dear would think that i very silly x.x Then jiu home sweet home le ..
Elieen love Aaron :)