by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Friday, May 14, 2010

i love u dear :)

Today very happy as morning went to meet dear til 4 :) At first these few days was feeling vex and unhappy dont know why .. But after meeting dear, he made me have a good laugh, make my mood better alot le :) ty dear i love you muacks :) Really feel blissful cos i have my dear here for me :) And i hope that whoever that reads this can feel it and i hope that this can spread to everyone that wants to be blissful :) Hope that these friends of mine can be too :) " Ahboonkorkor(cousin), Ahcaii(jei), Anatasuki daddy(maple daddy), Atika, Baihui(mei), Cheryl, Eugenia(my girl), Fengwei, Jiali, Kelvin, Lixuan(my girl), Lloyd, Nicholas, Yunqing, Shermin, Shirleen, Stephy(colleague), Sunsong, Tiffany(laopo), Weeliam, Yonce, etc .. " Ni men ye yao xing fu orh :)
Elieen love Aaron :)