by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

unlucky day for me zz

Working as usual til 10plus end work, take bus go home .. When alighting the bus i twisted my ankle and fall from the steps to the ground zz Is so sudden .. i haven react back i was on the ground le .. Then i feel very paisei then jiu faster stand up and walk to my house downstairs .. While walking i feel that my back and leg is in pain zz Then reach home i ask my mum to see my back as i felt pain, then my mum say 2 big hole (my mum very kua zhang x.x) cos i cant see my back, so i ask my mei help me see isit really that "big" then she say ok ok only but i feel very painful :( Then my mum say faster wash with water then apply medicine .. I was like omg sure damn pain zz After that jiu go sleep le as next day need to work again ..