by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

wish that time can slow down abit for today ..

Yesterday I was crying in the middle of the night .. Maybe was thinking about him then lead me to think of what happen recently ba .. I was thinking of that time because of me, let him in pain till that state :( From his expression i can feel that the pain was killing him, but there was nothing i can do to make him feel better .. This makes me feel damn useless :( And the worst thing was instead of saying sorry to him, i cried infront of him .. This make things worsen because i still let him worry when he was in pain :( So, sometimes i wish that i can be more mature, as i dont want and dont wish to let him worry too much about me because i dont want and dont wish to become a burden to him .. Can i dont say if im unwell? Cos i will easily feel unwell de but i dont want him to worry too much about me .. But if i got problems i will tell him de this is a sure :) Okay dont want to say about this anymore .. Thinking about tomorrow .. Will i get into trouble on the first day? Will i get along with my colleagues? Will i ... aiyo so fan sia .. Wish me goodluck for my attachment ba .. Love you always teddy :)
Elieen love Aaron :)