by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

tired tired tired ..

On the first day of work, i stand for almost 10 hours zz Although we have break time, but my legs only rested for not even half an hour lor damn tired .. I learnt alot of things on the first day and there is so much things to memorise .. Going crazy soon .. Ohya there de seniors all very friendly, very kind :) they help me alot .. Thankyou :) (especially Herman, Huimei and Serene) After working, my legs damn pain and tired .. like going break sia :( Now then i know that working is very tough, money is very hard to earn and sitting down is a blessing thingy :P Today around 11plus wakeup, found that i have so many bruises here and there LOLS! Slacking at home playing audi and blog .. Miss you lots my ke ai teddy~ :P
Elieen love Aaron :)