by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

i now then know something ..

Afternoon was chionging my report as tomorrow need passup x.x Was doing report for 4 to 5 hrs x.x Damn tired after doing as use too much brain juice le :P And thanks to my friends and dear who help me with the report thingy :) Love you all lots :) At night was thinking of something about tomorrow and something esle .. Cant say about tomorrow thingy .. But about the something esle is i now then know that missing teddy is also a happiness to me :) Because i will recall the happy times that we have been together :) Remember that i love you oo :) and happy 3month :) muack :P
Elieen love Aaron :)