by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Monday, November 23, 2009

just cant stop thinking about you :)

After i reach opposite my ahjei house de busstop, it started raining then i told my ahjei that i never bring umbrella then my ahjei brought umbrella to the busstop that i was at for me :) ty muack :) Then we go buy some drinks at 7/11 jiu go his house le .. After reaching my ahjei house i was shocked to saw that he has so many coms at home x.x make me envy dao .. Then we watch anime together til 5plus 6plus then he say his family member going come back le then i go first le .. But cant go home yet cos need pass things to friend, so waited him at my ahjei house downstairs .. Wait til the sky from bright til dark x.x Finally he came and after passing the thing to him then home sweet home le :) Around 8plus reach home very tired x.x then rest til 11pm then go bath x.x At night around 11.40plus dear called me :) long time no chat on phone le :) then we chat awhile then dear jiu go sleep le as today is a tiring day for him :) muack miss my dear and love him lots~ :)
Elieen love Aaron :)