by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

love you lots~

Today just bought de teddy bracelet :P
After reaching home i started to find online shop as i wanted to buy new clothes :P Then look for quite long then abit sianz le jiu have the urge to play audi, so i go play audi le .. But my standard drop until dont know go where le x.x cos long time never play le :( But after playing awhile, my score getting better and better :) Ohya today im happy because of my dear :) Cos he said he miss me lots and love me lots :P Am i easily satisfied? But easily satisfied is good i think :) I also miss my dear and love my dear too :) muack :) Hope to see my dear soon~
Elieen love Aaron :)