by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

miss you lots~

Around 10plus wakeup, brushup, watch abit of tv then prepare myself to go out with mummy and sis le .. We go hg mall eat and mummy teach me how use withdraw and deposit $$ into bank as she want me keep my own atm card .. Then after that we go compass point to look for wallet .. But cant find the wallet that me and my sis wanted :( Then we go watson as mummy wana buy foundation and i wana buy mask .. We at watson for quite a long time as mummy thinking which kind to buy and the sales person keep introduce her more and more things and i keep thinking which one to buy and how many should i buy x.x Then we walk awhile more jiu home sweet home le ..
Elieen love Aaron :)