by unknown

if i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you have made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand :)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

love you my dear :)

Night time around 7plus 8 i was thinking of oning com .. Just on not long, my dad came back from work .. Then saw me and my mei was still using com then ask us to off it imediately .. Then i was abit not happy as i just on only then i told my dad .. But he doesnt care he just said i dont care if you just on or what i say now off means now off if not i will keep the internet .. I was like zz everytime say this to threaten us de .. Hate people threaten me zz then i told this to dear and he also angry .. Thanks dear for standing at my side :) Love you lots~ :) then around 12 i sms dear but i think he is asleep le .. Just then he replied me i was like o.o cos i thought he is asleep le then i ask him still not sleeping? Then he replied because i message him x.x then hp vibrate make him wakeup de x.x Paiseh dear make you wakeup x.x then dear called me and chat awhile, after that he went back to orhorh le :) Miss you so much and Love you so much too :)
Elieen love Aaron :)